Process Industries Division North West Centre
The North West Centre represents the interests of members in the North West of England, who have a professional interest in the process industries.
Objectives of the North West Centre Committee
- Arrange discussions, meetings, visits and seminars that cover topics of interest and relevance to members working within the process industries in the North West
- Encourage the active participation of members in the Institution of Mechanical Engineers
- Give feedback to the Process Industries Division Board on the needs of the members in the North West regions so that their decisions and policies reflect these needs
- Build relationships with other organisations’ that have members with a professional interest in the process industries
Registered members have the following benefits:
- Emailed details of each North West Centre event
- Comment on the planning of future events through email and attendance at events
- Circulate technical queries and professional queries to other members in the region through the list server
- "Near You" web site shows details of future and past events; includes reviews of past events
The North West Centre Chairman is Mr Noel Hensman
Please contact the Chairman or any committee member if you would like further information or would like to become involved in any activities or join our committee.
Martin Hooley - Vice Chair
John Bartlett - Secretary
Pamela Robinson - Treasurer
If you would like to be included on the North West Centre mailing list and hear about the Centre's programme please contact us at email@example.com
Current and Future Events
Looking for an event nearby? If there are no events indicated contact your local representative to exchange your ideas for forthcoming activity.
Please click the event heading for further information.
Page 1 of 1