Process Industries Division North West Centre
The North West Centre should act as the focal point between the members and others in the process industries and associated technologies, and the Process Industries Division Board of the Institution.
Objectives of the North West Centre Committee
- To encourage the greater participation of members and others in the local and national activities of the institution.
- To give feedback to the Process Industries Division board about the needs and preferences of members and others in order to inform and influence the policies and decisions of the Board.
- To provide opportunities for CPD.
- To build relationships with other organisations' that have members with a professional interest in the process industries.
The North West Centre Committee aims to achieve these objectives:
- By creating an environment in which engineering knowledge and experience can be shared between engineers and others.
- By arranging inteh NW, a programme each year of presentations, meetings, visits and seminars about topics of relevance or interest.
Registered members have the following benefits:
- To recived emailed details of each North West Centre event.
- To comment on the planning of future events through email and attendance at events.
- To circulate technical queries and professional queries to other members in the region through the NW centre membership
- To access via the Institutions "nearyou" web site details of future and past events; reviews of past events; and contact details.
The North West Centre Chairman is Mr Noel Hensman
Please contact the Chairman or any committee member if you would like further information or would like to become involved in any activities or join our committee.
Martin Hooley - Vice Chair
John Bartlett - Secretary
Pamela Robinson - Treasurer
If you would like to be included on the North West Centre mailing list and hear about the Centre's programme please contact us at email@example.com