Please click the event heading for further information.
A presentation by the Depot Manager, Derek Swanson, followed by a visit to the depot.
Those who wish to attend should bring their own safety boots and advise
of thier attendance.
ANAF 2010 -
Where is the Region’s future Aerospace business coming from and how much could there be?
We should stop managing and start leading people. The power you will have as a leader will be much greater than the power you have as a manager. So what are the common factors relating to successful leadership in the workplace? This talk highlights the Do's and Don'ts.
This workshop is for:
- Recent BEng graduates who wish to apply for CEng registration
- Recent HNC or Foundation Degree students who wish to apply for IEng registration
- Mentors and Line Managers who manage graduates and develop progression routes
- Post Graduate University teaching staff and course leaders who wish to understand the demand for individual Masters modules
- Anyone interested in gaining an understanding of UK-SPEC academic benchmark requirements
The session will begin at 2
Unfortunately this website will be unavailable over the bank holiday weekend from 25 to 27 May. We apologise for this inconvenience, which is due to a loss of local power supply.
Information, toolkits, templates, best practice, presentations, and event ideas for Volunteer Members.
© 2011 Institution of Mechanical Engineers. IMechE is a registered charity in England and Wales number 206882