Torresol Thermosolar Plant

      Add to your calendar Last updated - 19/10/2017 11:33

Technical visit
24 January 2018 18:00 - 21:00
Limited Spaces
Tickets

Free to attend 10 tickets left £0.00 Please select ticket count
Description

Note that the access is limited to 10 people, so you need to send an email to reserve your place.

In 2008 SENER merged with Masdar, a renewable energy company from Abu Dabi, to built Torresol, a plant with 4500 workers and over 2,700,000 working hours during the two year period that the construction lasted.  

SENER Grupo de Ingeniería owns 60% of the plant and Masdar the other 40%.

Address

Planta Termosolar Termosol
San José del Valle
Conil de la Frontera
11140
Spain

Contact Details

Javier RUBIO

Cadiz, Spain
Email: Send a message

Alternative contact José Mª GARTEIZ

Seville, Spain
Email: Send a message

Cart Shopping basket (0)


© 2011 Institution of Mechanical Engineers. IMechE is a registered charity in England and Wales number 206882